This high potency biotin formula supports healthy hair, skin and nails as well as essential enzyme functions.
- Essential for the unique function of “biotinylation” that supports both energy and protein metabolism and healthy DNA activity.
- Supports healthy hair, skin and nails.
- Essential nutrient for the immune and central nervous systems.
- Supports healthy energy levels.
- Maintains health and wellbeing for all ages.
What is Biotin?
Belonging to the B-Vitamin family (B7), biotin is also called ‘Vitamin H’, named from the German words “Haar (hair) and Haut (skin) and is a water-soluble vitamin. A biotin deficiency can lead to many skin issues including redness, itchy skin, acne and cradle cap (in babies). Biotin assists enzymes that are involved in fatty acid metabolism required for skin health; this may help to explain the link between biotin deficiency and skin vulnerability. Biotin is also a coenzyme to aid cellular energy production and to efficiently utilize proteins, carbohydrates and fats.
About Doctor’s Best
Doctor’s Best creates vitamins and supplements using science-based techniques that combine natural ingredients using thoroughly researched and tested methods. Doctor’s Best is committed to transparency and education, and uses only certified cGMP facilities to ensure the highest quality standards are met.