Maintaining a healthy emotional state can be challenging at times. This award-winning formula supports mood health and a positive outlook. It contains a synergistic blend of herbs traditionally used to help the body cope with daily stress and support a balanced mood.
- St John’s Wort supports a positive healthy mood.
- Passionflower supports a calming and relaxing effect on the body during times of occasional stress.
- Vervain supports a healthy mood and may ease tension.
- Gotu Kola is traditionally recommended for balancing the nervous system, mental alertness and memory.
- Ginkgo is used extensively to support memory, concentration, mood, and energy levels.
- Gaia-grown® Oats contain full spectrum compounds for optimal potency and nervous system support.
About Gaia Herbs
Gaia Herbs is the world’s first herbal formula manufacturer to give you traceable proof of the purity, integrity, and potency of your herbs. Using certified organic raw ingredients and cultivating herbs with care and intent allows Gaia to bring you the best formulas possible.
Proprietary Extract Blend [Organic Oats (Avena sativa) milky seed extract, St John’s Wort (Hypericum perforatum) ariel parts, Organic Passionflower (Passiflora incarnata) flowering vine, Organic Vervain ariel parts, Schisandra (Schisandra chinensis) berry, Organic Gotu Kola (Centella asiatica) leaf, Organic Ginkgo (Ginkgo biloba) leaf, Rosemary (Rosmarinus officinalis) leaf supercritical CO2 extract] 550 mg. Other ingredients: Vegetable glycerin, water, vegan capsule (hypromellose) and sunflower lecithin.
Does not contain: Corn, Dairy, Gluten, Peanuts, Shellfish, Soy, Sugar, Tree Nuts, Yeast
Adults take 1 capsule 3 times daily. Best results are obtained with long-term use.
- Avoid excessive exposure to UV radiation (e.g. sunlight, tanning) when using this product.
- Not for use during pregnancy or lactation.
- If you have a medical condition or take pharmaceutical drugs, please consult your healthcare practitioner before use.
- Store in a cool dry place.
- Do not use if safety seal is broken or missing.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Always read the label and use as directed. If symptoms persist see your healthcare practitioner.