Ancient Romans, Greeks and Egyptians all used the Olive tree as a food source and a source of plant medicine. Olive Leaf is a revered herb with antioxidant properties that is traditionally taken to maintain immune defences.
- Gaia Herbs Olive Leaf is made with fresh-picked, certified organic olive leaves from Europe and gently concentrated into a superior-quality extract.
- Supports heart health by normalising blood pressure, cholesterol, and blood vessel health.
- Potent antioxidant supports immune system health.
About Gaia Herbs
Gaia Herbs is the world’s first herbal formula manufacturer to give you traceable proof of the purity, integrity, and potency of your herbs. Using certified organic raw ingredients and cultivating herbs with care and intent allows Gaia to bring you the best formulas possible.
Liquid: Organic Olive (Olea europaea) leaf extract 1.33 mL. Other ingredients: Organic alcohol USP (55-65%), and water.
Capsules: Olive (Olea europaea) leaf extract 680 mg, containing Oleuropein 50 mg. Other ingredients: vegetable glycerine, vegan capsule (hypromellose) and water.
Does not contain: Corn, Dairy, Gluten, Peanuts, Shellfish, Soy, Sugar, Tree Nuts, Yeast
Liquid: Take 30-40 drops in a small amount of water 2 times daily between meals. Shake well before using.
Capsules: Take 1 capsule 2 times daily between meals.
- Not to be used during pregnancy or lactation.
- If you have a medical condition or take pharmaceutical drugs, please consult your healthcare practitioner before use.
- Store in a cool dry place.
- Do not use if safety seal is broken or missing.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Always read the label and use as directed. If symptoms persist see your healthcare practitioner.