For some people, falling asleep is sometimes the most challenging part of the sleep cycle. Gaia Herbs Sound Sleep® contains a calming blend of herbs that support a natural transition to sleep for occasional sleepless nights. Fast-acting liquid phyto-caps work quickly to help you fall asleep with more ease.
- Supports a healthy sleep cycle.
- Formulated with Kava root, Passionflower and Gaia-grown® California Poppy to help prepare the body for restful sleep.
- Skullcap and Blue Vervain support feelings of calm and relaxation.
- Passionflower provides nourishment to the nervous system.
- Perfect for anyone who has a hard time falling asleep!
About Gaia Herbs
Gaia Herbs is the world’s first herbal formula manufacturer to give you traceable proof of the purity, integrity, and potency of your herbs. Using certified organic raw ingredients and cultivating herbs with care and intent allows Gaia to bring you the best formulas possible.
Proprietary Extract Blend [Organic Passionflower (Passiflora incarnata) flowering vine, Organic Skullcap (Scutellaria lateriflora) aerial parts extract, Kava (Piper methysticum) root, Organic Valerian (Valeriana officinalis) root, Organic California Poppy (Eschscholzia californica) whole plant, Organic Vervain aerial parts, Organic Hops (Humulus lupulus) strobile, Organic Gotu Kola (Centella asiatica) leaf] 1,296 mg. Other ingredients: Vegetable glycerin, water and vegan capsule (hypromellose).
Does not contain: Corn, Dairy, Gluten, Peanuts, Shellfish, Soy, Sugar, Tree Nuts, Yeast
Take 2-3 capsules 1 hour before bed. Maximum time of use 1 month.
- Caution: US FDA advises that a potential risk of rare but severe liver injury may be associated with kava-containing dietary supplements.
- Do not take if you have or have had liver problems, drink alcohol or take any medications.
- If you have a medical condition, use under the advice of a health practitioner.
- Stop use and see a doctor if you develop symptoms that may signal liver problems, including jaundice (yellowing of the skin or whites of the eyes) and/or brown urine.
- Other nonspecific symptoms can include nausea, vomiting, light coloured stools, unexplained tiredness, stomach or abdominal pain, and loss of appetite.
- Not for use by persons under 18 years of age, or by pregnant or breastfeeding women.
- Store away from children.
- Not for use with alcoholic beverages.
- Excessive use, or use with products that cause drowsiness, may impair ability to operate a vehicle or heavy equipment.
- Natural separation may occur; this does not affect the product quality.
- If pregnant, nursing or taking medications, consult a healthcare practitioner prior to use.
- Store in a cool dry place.
- Do not use if safety seal is broken or missing.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Always read the label and use as directed. If symptoms persist see your healthcare practitioner.