To combat stress and live a more balanced life, it is essential to optimize adrenal gland function. Gaia Herbs Stress Response® contains a synergistic blend of five adaptogens traditionally known for helping the body cope with stress in a healthy way. This is a popular formula for those feeling overwhelmed and rundown.
- Contains a synergistic blend of Rhodiola, Holy Basil, Ashwagandha, and Schisandra.
- Schisandra is a potent adaptogenic herb that supports the body’s stress response.
- Gaia-grown® Wild Oats, Ashwagandha and Holy Basil help calm and nourish an overworked nervous system.
- Rhodiola optimises energy levels while helping to support a healthy mood.
About Gaia Herbs
Gaia Herbs is the world’s first herbal formula manufacturer to give you traceable proof of the purity, integrity, and potency of your herbs. Using certified organic raw ingredients and cultivating herbs with care and intent allows Gaia to bring you the best formulas possible.
Siberian Rhodiola (Rhodiola rosea) root extract 120 mg containing Rosavins 6 mg, Holy Basil (Ocimum sanctum) leaf supercritical CO2 extract 32 mg containing Eugenols 3.86 mg, Proprietary Extract Blend [Organic Oats (Avena sativa) milky seed extract, Organic Holy Basil (Ocimum sanctum) leaf, Schisandra (Schisandra chinensis) berry, Ashwagandha (Withania somnifera) root extract] 520 mg. Other ingredients: Vegetable glycerin, water, vegan capsule (hypromellose) and olive oil.
Does not contain: Corn, Dairy, Gluten, Peanuts, Shellfish, Soy, Sugar, Tree Nuts, Yeast
Take 2 capsules in the morning. For additional support, take 2 capsules in the afternoon.
- Not for use during pregnancy or lactation.
- If you have a medical condition or take pharmaceutical drugs, please consult your healthcare practitioner before use.
- Rhodiola should not be taken by individuals with bipolar disorder.
- Natural separation may occur; this does not affect the product quality.
- Store in a cool dry place.
- Do not use if safety seal is broken or missing.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Always read the label and use as directed. If symptoms persist see your healthcare practitioner.