Nordic Naturals Marine Collagen with Vitamin C is specifically formulated for efficient absorption and delivers bioactive type 1 collagen peptides from sustainable, wild-caught Arctic cod. These small, hydrolyzed peptides are easily absorbed and help support the production of the body’s own collagen-producing cells. The short-chain collagen peptides are combined with vitamin C from acerola fruit to provide collaborative support for skin.
Collagen supports skin strength, suppleness, and elasticity but as we age, collagen in our skin can become damaged or may be produced at a lower rate. When the degradation of collagen outpaces the rate of replacement, signs of aging may become evident.
- Mix it with water. Blend it into a smoothie or add it to your tea!
- Bioactive type I collagen peptides, plus natural vitamin C, provide antioxidant support and support normal collagen formation. With a hint of strawberry flavour, this collagen powder is wildly delicious!
- Small, bioactive peptides are easily absorbed and support the production of the body’s own collagen-producing cells.
- As a general rule, the smaller the peptide, the faster and more complete the intestinal absorption – the best absorption occurs when collagen is broken into peptides of three amino acids or less.
- Nordic Naturals standards for product excellence are high because any product you put in your body should be fresh, pure, and effective.
- Nordic test and re-test their marine collagen at standards that are significantly stricter than international measures of quality and that meet California Proposition 65 safety standards.
Why do I need collagen?
Type 1 collagen is the most abundant in the human body and supports connective tissue with strength, elasticity and flexibility and can be found in the skin and other tissues. Type 1 collagen has a higher prevalence of glycine-proline-hydroxyproline amino acids. Fish-derived collagen relieves concerns with collagen sourced from beef or pork, whether from dietary or religious reasons. Nordic Naturals Marine Collagen is an environmentally responsible source utilising the fish skin from the wild-caught Arctic cod used in their omega-3 oils. Non-GMO Verified.
Committed to freshness, purity & absorption
Nordic Naturals standards for product excellence are high because any product you put in your body should be fresh, pure, and effective. Nordic test and re-test their marine collagen at standards that are significantly stricter than international measures of quality, surpassing the strictest international standards for purity and freshness. You can view the certificate of analysis for your product by simply entering the batch number on the Nordic Naturals website! All Nordic Naturals products are sustainably made in a zero waste facility powered by biofuel.
About Nordic Naturals
Nordic Naturals uses the latest research and technology to create vitamins and supplements that are crafted using only the purest, high-quality ingredients. With a focus on freshness, purity and absorption, their fish oil, omega-3, DHA and other products contain essential nutrients to help support a healthy lifestyle.