Oxylent is a naturally-sweetened sparkling drink that delivers vitamins, minerals, electrolytes, amino acids and antioxidants to assist in oxygenation, hydration, circulation, and rejuvenation.
It contains Albion® chelated minerals, which are proven to be several times more bioavailable. The effervescent delivery system allows for better and faster absorption than pills or tablets, and is convenient for those who struggle to swallow sometimes very large multi’s.
Each sachet contains:
- Many important nutrients, including vitamin C, B vitamins, vitamin D, zinc, selenium, CoQ10, l-arginine and l-lysine
- Superoxide Dismutase (SOD), an antioxidant that works synergistically with secondary antioxidants such as vitamins C, A and E
- Methyl folate as 5-MTHF, the most biologically active form of folate.
Vitalah are the creators of Oxylent. Their goal is to support optimal health by providing exceptional quality and innovative products worldwide. They use only the highest quality ingredients in their most absorbable forms in order to deliver products of unsurpassed quality and efficacy. Drink Oxylent, breathe life.
Vitamin A (as retinol palmitate, beta carotene), 400 mcg, Vitamin C (as calcium ascorbate) 600 mg, Vitamin D (as cholecalciferol) 25 mcg, Vitamin E (as d-alpha tocopherol) 15 mg, Thiamin (as thiamine hydrochloride) 1.5 mg, Riboflavin (as riboflavin-5-phosphate sodium) 1.7 mg, Niacin (as niacinamide) 20 mg, Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxine hydrochloride) 10 mg, Folate (as 5-methyltetrahydrofolate) 100 mcg, Vitamin B12 (as methylcobalamin) 50 mcg, Pantothenic acid (as d-calcium pantothenate) 10 mg, Calcium (as calcium ascorbate, DimaCal® dicalcium malate) Albion® 72 mg, Iodine (as kelp) 50 mcg, Magnesium (dimagnesium malate, magnesium lysinate glycinate chelate) TRAACS® 50 mg, Zinc (zinc bisglycinate chelate) TRAACS® 15 mg, Selenium (as selenium glycinate) Albion® 70 mcg, Manganese (manganese bisglycinate chelate) TRAACS® 1.5 mg, Chromium (chromium nicotinate glycinate chelate) TRAACS® 100 mcg, Molybdenum (molybdenum glycinate chelate) TRAACS® 75 mcg, Sodium (as sodium bicarbonate) 50 mg, Potassium (potassium bicarbonate, potassium glycinate) Albion® 225 mg, L-Arginine 175 mg, Lysine (as lysine hydrochloride) 30 mg, Superoxide Dismutase (from melon juice concentrate) 20 IU, Citrus Bioflavonoids 10 mg, Coenzyme Q10 5 mg, Boron (bororganic glycinate) Albion® 1 mg. Other ingredients: citric acid, natural fruit flavours, calcium silicate, beet root powder (for colour), rebaudioside A (stevia leaf extract).
Does not contain: Gluten, dairy, soy or caffeine.
Adults: 1 packet daily, however, you can consume twice a day when travelling or exercising.
Children over 5 years old: ½ packet daily.
Pour contents into a glass of water and mix.
- If pregnant, nursing or taking medications, consult a healthcare practitioner prior to use.
- Keep closed in dry place; avoid excessive heat.
- Do not use if safety seal is broken or missing.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Always read the label and use as directed. If symptoms persist see your healthcare practitioner.