Gaia Herbs Turmeric Supreme® Sinus Support combines Turmeric with other herbal extracts to help you stay feeling healthy during seasonal transitions. This formula also includes herbs traditionally used for sinus support so you can keep breathing easy.
- Supports a healthy immune response in healthy individuals.
- Includes Turmeric, Stinging Nettle, Quercetin and Feverfew to help support against immune and histamine response common in seasonal allergies.
- Quercetin offers respiratory support.
- Supercritical Black Pepper extract is added for increased absorption and bioavailability of Curcumins.
About Gaia Herbs
Gaia Herbs is the world’s first herbal formula manufacturer to give you traceable proof of the purity, integrity, and potency of your herbs. Using certified organic raw ingredients and cultivating herbs with care and intent allows Gaia to bring you the best formulas possible.
Turmeric (Curcuma longa) root extract 48 mg containing Curcumins 45 mg, Quercetin, Proprietary Extract Blend [Organic Turmeric (Curcuma longa) root, Organic Stinging Nettle (Urtica dioica) leaf, Organic Feverfew (Tanacetum parthenium) aerial parts, Goldenseal (Hydrastis canadensis) root] 966 mg, Black Pepper (Piper nigrum) fruit supercritical CO2 extract 15 mg, Organic Ginger (Zingiber officinale) root supercritical CO2 extract 15 mg. Other ingredients: Vegetable glycerin, water, sunflower lecithin and vegan capsule (hypromellose, chlorophyll).
Does not contain: Corn, Dairy, Gluten, Peanuts, Shellfish, Soy, Sugar, Tree Nuts, Yeast
Take 2 to 3 capsules 2 times daily with meals.
- Not to be used during pregnancy or lactation.
- If you have a medical condition or take pharmaceutical drugs, please consult your healthcare practitioner before use.
- If pregnant, nursing or taking medications, consult a healthcare practitioner prior to use.
- Store in a cool dry place.
- Do not use if safety seal is broken or missing.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Always read the label and use as directed. If symptoms persist see your healthcare practitioner.
- Natural separation may occur; this does not affect product quality.