SporeBiotic™ is a revolutionary unique and highly effective probiotic designed for everyone. This microbiologist formulated, 100% spore-based, broad-spectrum probiotic formula helps recondition the gut by supporting an increase in microbial diversity and encouraging the growth of key gut bacteria and antioxidants to support a healthy microbiome. If you have gut challenges or haven’t responded to other probiotic formulas, take control of your health and feel the Gutsi® difference.
SporeBiotic™ is made with Bacillus spores. These spores have been found naturally in the environment for millions of years developing a symbiotic relationship with their human host. They are found in soil, rocks, dust, vegetation and water, as well as in the digestive systems of insects, marine life and mammals. They live in the gut and use the soil to aid transfer from host to host. As a true commensal organism, Bacillus spores very effectively colonise the gastrointestinal tract of both humans and animals.
- Bacillus spores have a bi-phasic life cycle. Depending on their environment, they can change form from dormant to active. When dormant, Bacillus surrounds itself with an endospore, a naturally robust outer shell that protects it from light, pressure, heat, acid, oxygen and other environmental factors. Once Bacillus spores reach the gut, they can sense that conditions are suitable for survival and resume their active form.
- Bacillus spores were abundant in our ancestor’s food supply. However, modern food systems have sterilised food processing, and foods and animals are treated with antimicrobial agents which has eliminated our exposure to these essential bacterial organisms.
- When in hibernation, Bacillus spores are highly stable and can survive in conditions ranging from 200°C to -60°C. Their ideal growth temperature is 37°C, the internal temperature of the human body.
What makes SporeBiotic™ different from other probiotics?
SporeBiotic™ contains four Bacillus strains: Bacillus indicus HU36™, Bacillus coagulans (SC-208), Bacillus clausii (SC-109) and Bacillus subtilis HU58™ that have been shocked back into their spore form. This unique feature allows SporeBiotic™ to naturally survive the harsh environment of the digestive system.
Research shows these specific strains support intestinal permeability and found to have a 100x better survival rate than leading probiotics or yoghurt. In addition to supporting a healthy bacterial balance, these strains have many other properties and benefits, some of which are listed below:
- Resistant to antibiotic therapy.
- Increases the body’s natural production of carotenoids (antioxidants).
- Produces nutrients including vitamin K and all the B vitamins.
- Supports the body’s production of up to 12 natural antimicrobials.
- Produces the enzyme nattokinase.
- Neutralises toxins.
- Competes with, and crowds out pathogens.
- Supports an increase in butyrate production.
- Supports the lymphoid tissue in the gut, an important part of the immune system.
- Produces L+ lactic acid, not D-lactate.
Individual Spore Information
Bacillus indicus HU36™
B.indicus produces high levels of powerful carotenoids (antioxidants) at the site of absorption. Carotenoids do not survive the gastric system well. B.indicus however, has demonstrated the ability to survive past the stomach acid and produce the carotenoids at their site of absorption in the gut. This makes the carotenoids produced by B.indicus the most bioavailable supplementary carotenoids in the marketplace. B.indicus gives SporeBiotic™ a function that no other probiotic formulations on the market can claim – it provides key nutrients in their most potent form.
Bacillus coagulans (SC-208)
Identified in the 1930s, B.coagulans is a well-studied probiotic that supports healthy bowel function and offers potent immune supporting activity. B.coagulans produces the L+ optical isomer of lactic acid, which has been shown to have a more profound effect on immune support and gut defence than the other forms of lactic acid produced by conventional probiotics. It is a great coloniser and plays a key role in the digestion of food and absorption of nutrients. B.coagulans can digest incoming fat to reduce the uptake of cholesterol. This powerful strain adds another dimension to SporeBiotic™, giving it a potent ability to support healthy bowel function, aid in digestion and crowd out unwanted pathogens.
Bacillus clausii (SC-109)
This strain is the largest selling strain of probiotics in the world. B.clausii is recommended as an adjunct to antibiotic treatment due to its ability to resist damage from a variety of common antibiotics.
Bacillus subtilis HU58™
Extensively studied on genetic and functional levels, B.subtilis has a unique ability to produce nearly 12 strong natural antimicrobials. B.subtilis produces the enzyme nattokinase and has been shown to support healthy blood pressure, cholesterol management and normal clotting by fibrinolysis. B.subtilis also produces a number of other nutrients that have systemic health benefits such as B vitamins and Vitamin K2. B.subtilis is an extremely potent immune supporter. It germinates in the small intestine and provides broad-spectrum immune support.
The Missing Link!
Did you know that spore-based probiotics are much more effective than conventional probiotics on the market? Why? Because they are designed to survive through the harsh gastric system, colonise and support an increase in microbial diversity in the gut. In addition, the spores are so multi-functional that they maintain their efficacy for a broad spectrum of conditions!
Gutsi® SporeBiotic™ is a unique, multi-spore probiotic available as a dietary supplement. A culmination of published research shows that the spores found in SporeBiotic™ can support healthy mood, heart, skin, as well as gut function and healthy digestion by supporting butyrate production and healthy weight management by supporting metabolic function.
Gutsi®‘s passion for the role of functional medicine in improving digestive health drives them to offer nature-inspired, science-backed formulas that work. Through education and easy-to-digest, evidence-based support, Gutsi®‘s mission is to empower you to be your most healthy self. Trust your gut when it comes to your body and health. Be Gutsi.